Beginning > Ministry of Health>The counselor of Health, Family and Social Welfare, Antoni Mesquida, assures the entities of persons with disability and of mental health that he will fight for consolidating the services that they offer
Most current: 25/07/2012
The counselor of Health, Family and Social Welfare|Well-Being, Antoni Mesquida, has assured the federations of persons with disability and of mental health of the Balearic Islands, which he|she|it has met today, that he|she|it will fight for consolidating the services that they offer and guaranteeing the attention of the persons that they represent.
Mesquida, together with the general director of Família, Social Welfare|Well-Being and Attention to Persons in Special Situation, Margarita Ferrando, he has presenting to the entities of the third sector -in those that the work that they carry out has thanked- and he|she|it has listened of first hand to the problems that affect them.
In its|his|her|their intervention, the counselor has guaranteed them that they represent a "priority" col•lectiu for the Government and that will fight so that the services that they offer, even though the context of crisis has asked for an effort on the part of all -institutions and entities- to border|face, can be consolidated, in spite of the economic|economical situation that we live.
The entities who have attended the meeting are the following ones:
- Union of Associations, Centers and Federations of Assistance to Persons with Physical, Psychic and Sensory Disability (UNAC)
- Balearic federation of Organizations in Favor of the Persons with Disabled Intel•lectual-Foro for the Quality (FEAPS-FOQUA)
- Federation of Persons with Physical and Physicpsychic Disability (PREDIF)
- Coordinator - federation of Persons with Disability
- Committee of Representative Entities of Persons with Disability of the Balearic Islands (CERMI)
- National organization of Spanish Blind (ONCE)
- Federation of Mental Health Entities
Ministry of Health: Pl. d'Espanya, 9 - 07002 Palma
Telephone 971177383 - Fax 971176959
Legal information - Web version